Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rain

My three year old daughter asked the other day why it was raining? I merely stated that God wanted it to rain. It is funny how you don't plan anything and it becomes a gorgeous day outside. And the one day you plan to go to the Pumpkin patch at the exact time it decides to down pour. But thankfully my daughter has the ability to understand that we can do it another day because God wanted to feed the grass and plants! I wish I had the ability to understand situations like a three year old can. Till this day if something doesn't go perfectly I get a little bent out of shape. Ok, a lot. So, today I learned from daughter not to sweat the small stuff. We can always do it tomorrow!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

CUTE site girl!! I LOVE it! Glad you found a way to make it work...technology can be so annoying sometimes! I can't wait to meet your little girl in a few weeks. She is precious and I know you are a wonderful Mom!

The Weyhrauch's said...

I totally agree with you! W/O the kids, my life would not be so insightful! I miss you!!!

Followers