Friday, October 31, 2008

Catolicous

After the curlers came out........


Getting her Kitty Face on.....


Isn't she Catolicous! Here Kitty Kitty.....
Trick or Treat, Give me something good to eat! That is what my lovely three year old says to everyone who she greets with her bag wide open! Wonder who taught her that! She had a blast this year trick or treating with her friends and family! We def. got double dips this year. Our church had Trunk or Treat the night before and then of course on Halloween we had even more fun going to our friends house and treating with them around the block. Here are a few pictures of the Miss Pris getting ready. I had put sponge rollers in her hair to make it extremely curler. She left them in all day and ran errands with me. She did not like people looking at her with them in, she said it was "embarrassing"! Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

OH-MY-GOSH!! That is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen! She is PRECIOUS MK!!!

LBelle said...

she is an absolute HOOT!

Followers