Friday, September 5, 2008

1st Day of School and Ballet







Well Reagan is officially a Big Girl! She started school this past Wednesday as well as her First Day of Ballet! I took Ballet, tap, and Jazz for over 12yrs and it makes me feel sooooo Old to have my daughter taking at the same studio as I did with the Same Teacher! She absolutely Loved it! She learned how to skip! This year at school she is going three days instead of one and she is with her best friend Bryce! Bryce had coffee waiting for her when she came into the class. I am sure her mother and I are going to get many letters home from the Teacher this year! Reagan informed me when we left that she didn't like her new teacher but liked her old one! Funny how children remember things! Here are a few pictures of our babay girl, hard to believe she is growing up right in front of our eyes!

No comments:

Followers