Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life's a Beach







It has been almost a year since I last post. Time flies! But this is All new to me-I promise I will add pictures.
We just got back from the beach, and let me tell you it was well worth it! Ryan and I haven't taken a full vacation since we have gotten married(Almost 6yrs!). This was also our 1st(official) vacation as a family with little bit. We went to Hilton Head Island and stayed at the Yacht Club Villas. We went with another family(Stacy and Tim Divers) who we became friends with through my work. They were so much fun to be with. They have three children, Caleb(8), Grayson(5), and Emmie(who will turn 4 in Oct.). Reagan was thrilled to wake up everyday to 3 playmates! Ryan was able to play golf with Tim twice and Stacy and I took the kids to the Ocean EVERYDAY and shopped! Our families meshed wonderfully together, it was nice to lay back and relax with a family who you can be yourself with!
Reagan starts school next week as well as her First Ballet class! I am so excited for her to start dance-I hope she enjoys it as much as I did! She is going to preschool three days this year instead of one. She is def. in need of it. She gets bored when there isn't much going on. She is like my brother in that aspect. She has to be busy! I started back to school, I had only two weeks off from summer session till fall. But it was nice not to have to study or worry about homework!
This Fall and winter is going to be extremly Busy! Reagan turns Three and Ryan turns the Big 3-0! We are planning a big party for Reagan as usual and then Ryan and I are going to Vegas in Feb. for his birthday but who knows I might have something planned before that ! ;)
All in all life is going pretty good-just Busy!

No comments:

Followers